The boys were excitedly reliving their X box games, Brothers in Arms & Call of Duty as we traveled the narrow hedgerowed streets near Noramandy. As usual, the boys comment, "I've been here!", is usually a reference to having been there-virtually, via video games. We stayed at a Bed & Breakfast that I would go back to anyday.
Despite everyone's aversion to the French, I loved France. I loved the food, wine, fashion, and decor.
Hanging by the fireplace in the common room. Rose enjoyed the local hard cider they served here in the evenings.
Brandon & Chad loved the awesome "castle" stairs
The croissants, marmalades,and homemade rolls at breakfast were memorable!
Chad Imagining...
Chad's Farmhouse Meditations: (Chad: "Right now i am hanging by my arm strength and trying to smile while a very unstable pile of logs crumbles beneath me')
That place looks SO cool! I love castles in England. How fun to stay in such a place!
ReplyDelete